The Odyssey Journal


I haven't been feeling myself since the end of December. I'm slowly getting over what I have but am still coughing, sore and tired. 

That said, Tristan is back at school (his junior year at CalArts), the holidays are over and it's time to get back into the groove. I thought I'd start January with a look at one of my journals that I began in February of last year. I'll be sharing the pages of my Odyssey Journal here over the next couple of weeks. Thanks for taking the journey with me.

"I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something."- Neil Gaiman



Comments

Popular Posts