27 July 2016 Journal Page


Had a great time teaching at my friend, Jane Eileen's studio in Arizona. Now I'm home and doing some last minute prep for my Art and Soul Portland classes that begin one week from today. I haven't taught there in several years and I am super excited about it. Mom and I are driving up this weekend (Mom is flying in from Boston.) I'm making check lists of all of the things that I need to do. I try to be as organized as possible as it makes for a better experience for everyone involved.

On the way to and from Arizona, I listened to an Audible book called The Lonely City: Adventures in the Art of Being Alone. One of my favorite local shops, Book Soup, recommended left and right last year so I made note of it. If you haven't heard of it, you may want to check it out. The Audible book is very long and I hope to finish it this week during some studio time.

Housekeeping:



Blog Love
If you read one article, I hope it is this one about the WPA: When the U.S. Government Paid the Working Class to be Artists

Comments

Rae Lynn said…
I loved your class! I already finished one page. I hope I can get over my fear of "damaging" my precious images.

Popular Posts