Home.


Home. Back on planet Earth. I clocked 6,000 miles. Los Angeles to Florida and back again. Detours to the Menil Collection (Houston) and New Orleans. Dreams of visiting the Dali Museum and Marfa, TX remained dreams (for now.)

I loved every minute of teaching at Everything Scrapbook and Stamps in Lake Worth, Florida. What a great group of artists and creatives. I can't wait to return.

For now, I am napping and plan on trying to take it easy the next couple of days to ease myself back into the Real World. 

The above photo was shot on Monday in the park of The Menil Collection in Houston, Texas. I loved it so much that we went back to see The Rothko Chapel when it opened. It was the only part of the Collection open that day but it was worth it.

More soon. My head is spinning and my heart is full. 

Comments

Popular Posts